Works as part of a dynamic, fast paced, global team to provide cutting edge, modern web design and development for Custom Web Development, IOT (Internet of Things), and E-Commerce based websites. Opportunity to innovate, design, lead and manage various software development projects including web based customer facing and internal systems, data collection, reporting and analytics, and mobile platforms (Android and IOS phone and tablet) development.
- Design/develop existing and new complex web applications with emphasis on server-side programming
- Design/develop highly optimized interfaces with third-party software
- Assist with modern, cutting edge UI/UX development for efficiently accessing, presenting, and storing data
- Discover and define architectural concepts for future platforms and products
- Provide support to QA/QC during verification, validation, beta, and user acceptance testing
- Provide direction and assistance to consultants and contract resources, as well as product level expertise to Harmonic and Harmonic client’s management, sales, and marketing teams.
- Bring discipline and standardization to current SDLC practices and evolve methodology as necessary
- Suggest and implement creative and new ideas to solve technical and business problems using advanced, current, and modern methods.
- Programming experience in: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server
- Any mobile development experience is a plus as mobile is on the roadmap near or mid-term for most projects Harmonic performs. If you have significant mobile development experience and modern, relevant skills, you will likely be leading these efforts or participating at a minimum as well, complementing our existing mobile app development teams and working with them to deliver exciting, cutting edge client solutions.
- Experience in software design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability, and performance
Skills and Traits:
- Creative problem solver
- On-time, on-quality mindset
- Creative, innovative thinker, hard worker, task and goal oriented
- Communicates well in person and in writing
- Makes and keeps commitments
- Team player, but can also work well individually and then present back to the team the results and findings
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Advanced degree preferred.
7 years of software design and development experience. 10 or more years preferred.